A little late, but better than never…
- Which way does the toilet paper roll go? Over or under?
- If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
- You are comfortable doing nothing? For long stretches of time?
- Rather: Would you accept $5,000 to shave your head or die it bright lime green and continue your normal activities while not explaining the reason for your haircut or color?
- Bonus question: What are you grateful for from last week, and what are you looking forward to in the week coming up?
- Our toilet paper roll has no core, it sits in a wooden dish built for it by The Husband. So over vs. under is not an issue for us. Wish I was up to taking/posting a photo instead of trying to describe it.
- Yellow gold, or in the Crayola scheme I believe it is yellow-orange or orange-yellow. I haven’t the colours handy for checking, but a colour that is warm and light.
- Very comfortable doing nothing, but with six kids I haven’t had near the opportunity to do it for long enough. I expect to spend my twilight years doing an awful lot of nothing. 😉
- I have a problem in that when I last shaved my head (about fifteen years ago) I swore never to do it again. But for $5000 – I could maybe persuade myself. Dyeing my hair is a different problem, but if I could find some non-chemical way to colour my hair green, I’d be happy to go for it! Too many environmental sensitivities for ordinary hair dye. So – Yes, but…
- Grateful for many, many things, but the foremost is a renewed relationship with my daughter-in-law. I hope we have gotten off on the right foot finally. Looking forward likewise to many things, but at the moment mostly for a return to normal life after the holidays. It has been very hard and long this year.